Available position as Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor (CTKI) at Pilot Flight Academy.
Pilot Flight Academy (PFA) is Scandinavia’s largest flight academy with nearly 200 students and 50 employees.
The Academy is located at Sandefjord Airport Torp and offers international pilot training in top modern facilities, aircraft and simulators. Our Diamond 40/42 NG aircrafts are new and highly modern with advanced instrumentation. We have state-of-the-art flight simulators, one of which is a Boeing 737NG simulator.
The academy is growing due to a worldwide demand for pilots, and we are currently looking for a Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor (CTKI).
You must enjoy working in a team but also be self-driven, responsible and able to follow routines and procedures. As CTKI you need to be highly motivated and enjoy helping students achieve their dreams of flight.
• Work in accordance with the OM-A 3 v
• Be a team leader.
• Plan and facilitate the academy`s theoretical part of the education.
• Assist and guide theory instructors in their daily tasks.
• Follow the students` progress through their education
• Assist in the writing/editing of all manuals.
• For those qualified; simulator instruction.
• Other administrative tasks.
• Hold or have held a commercial pilot license
• Have extensive experience as a theoretical knowledge instructor in the training towards a commercial pilot license
• Be efficient and structured in your work
• Have the ability to work both independently and in a team
• Speak and write fluent English
Have legal right to live and work in Norway:
• Have a clean criminal record
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills and team oriented
• Leadership- and coaching skills
• Self-driven and structured in your work
• Safety aware and responsible
• Able to follow routine and procedures
• 100% permanent position
• Attractive and competitive pay scheme
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Pension and insurance schemes
• An exciting career in a fast-growing company
In Pilot Plight Academy you will be given the opportunity to further develop both professionally and personally.
Send as PDF to:
• Cover letter
• CPL(A) license
Contact person: Renate Iversen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are processed on a continuous basis