SPONSORED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM
Fully sponsored Flight Instructor program at Pilot Flight Academy
Pilot Flight Academy (PFA) is Scandinavia’s largest flight academy with nearly 200 students and 50 employees.
The Academy is located at Sandefjord Airport Torp and offers international pilot training in top modern facilities, aircraft and simulators. Our Diamond 40/42 NG aircrafts are new and highly modern with advanced instrumentation. We have state-of-the-art flight simulators, one of which is a Boeing 737NG simulator.
We are now looking for CPL(A) licensed pilots to our fully sponsored
Flight Instructor (A) program.
We are looking for candidates with good leadership- and communication skills.
You must enjoy working in a team but also be self-driven, responsible and able to follow routines and procedures. As a Flight Instructor you need to be highly motivated and enjoy helping students achieve their dreams of flight.
• Fully sponsored EASA Flight Instructor course with ground school and 30 flight hours + assessment flight and licence issuing cost
• 100% permanent position as Flight Instructor (A) at PFA with a bonding of 12 months from the day the candidate has obtained his/her licence with FI(A) rating
• Salary first 12 months after completing the Fl(A) course, is NOK 25 000 per month and increasing to app. 29 000 from month 13.
As a qualified FI(A) at Pilot Flight Academy, we will offer:
• 100% permanent position
• Attractive and competitive pay scheme
• Attractive career programs
• A set 5/4 working roster
• Contracted hours per year are 1700
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Pension and insurance schemes
• EASA CPL(A)
• Speak and write fluent English
• Legal right to live and work in Norway
• Valid EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Clean criminal record
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills and team oriented
• Leadership- and coaching skills
• Self-driven and structured in your work
• Safety aware and responsible
• Able to follow routine and procedures
Send as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cover letter
• Flight hours
• Part-FCL licence
• Medical certificate
Contact person: Gry Ottem / Cathrine Kaldheim