IRI(A) & FI(A)IR
IRI(A) & FI(A)IR
Want to polish and refine your IFR procedural and flying skills while teaching upcoming instrument pilots how it’s done? Our Instrument Rating Instructor Courses are designed to give you the best possible baseline to be able to convey the art of instrument flying to future instrument pilots.
IRI(A) versus FI(A)IR
Although these two ratings would basically give you as instructor the same privileges, the difference lies mostly in the prerequisites. These are described below.
• Ten hours flying on an airplane of which maximum eight hours may be on FNPT/II
• Five hours flying on an airplane of FNPT/II, or a combination of these
20 hours of long-briefings are included in the course to best ensure that your level of theoretical knowledge is of high quality.
1. Have completed at least 800 hours flight time in accordance with instrument flight rules, of which at least 400 shall be in airplanes
2. Hold a valid Class 2 medical or higher before commencing flight training
3. Have a good understanding of the English language, both spoken and written
4. Have completed the safety and standardisation training described in operation manual before commencing flight training, which will be provided by Pilot Flight Academy during the course
1. Hold a valid FI(A) rating
2. Have completed at least 200 hours flight time in accordance with instrument flight rules, of which up to 50 hours may be instrument ground time in a flight simulator or FNPT/II
3. Hold a valid Class 2 medical or higher before commencing training
4. Have a good understanding of the English language, both spoken and written
5. Have completed the safety and standardisation training described in operation manual before commencing flight training, which will be provided by Pilot Flight Academy during the course
Pilot Flight Academy assists all coming students in finding housing.
We have different dorm room solutions at the actual airport/school premises, and will forward all enrolled students to further booking of these or other housing alternatives.
Prices will vary with size, private bathroom solution etc, but starts from app. NOK 5000 per month, electricity and wifi included.
All rooms come with a bed, wardrobe closet and desk, some dorm rooms have a private bathroom. All dorm room facilities are newly decorated and fresh looking.
For more information about accommodation, contact: email@example.com
Kontakt Stian Hassum: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional costs for Assessment of Competence and fees to CAA Norway not included.
This limited time offer expires the 31st of December 2016, and the programme must be commenced before the 31st of December 2017. A sign-on fee of NOK 5.000 is required, but will however be subtracted from the course cost and will therefore not lead to any additional expense.
To sign up, contact: email@example.com